Monday, May 2, 2011

Much too late.

Searching for the copasetic state,
Full of regret? Nah, much too late

Left to mend  deviant desires
Remember what you sow is not what you sire
prepare for the worst expect the best
sometimes dinner doesn't have a dress
code for your cryptic ways

To be hung up, strung up and strung out on that fool
 is nothing but a waste, no escape
space is infinite and so is your rule

seduce, sedate, sever
with the mind eye's gaze,
affixed  heavy stare, boring deep
I entreat ye, let me sleep

Searching for the copasetic state,
Full of regret? Nah, much too late

Mind meddled, eggs scrambled
Overfed from this pseudo Hollywood scandal
Can’t I relax, just this one time
Without you bursting in, taking what’s mine
Right from under my nose, knows no bounds
Caved and pitted, deeply mined, so deep no sounds
Will ever reach.
My resources scarce, my supplies rare
Yet there you sit, blankly stare
Waiting for me to make the first move
You can’t make me
Fuck you
I won’t fall for it again
No, not this time, Your legacy is up time to burn all your kin
Just watch for the smoke,
That sucks you right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment