Monday, May 2, 2011

your beauty

Your beauty, akin to goddess
Skin softly sun kissed
You lie stark, next to me
Fingers    d  a n  c   e  a    im  le  s    s ly
Across my chest,
chin nuzzled in niche at my behest
My flesh pallid at best
My face nestled neatly against your beating breast
Essential you see
To my lucidity
Is your anti tepid touch
No greater swoon, passionate lust
Reinvigorating vinegar in my veins
Tightens the reins
 directing me through the course
of Actions I would proudly do without prod
You beauty the driver, I the horse
I give you my all, no façade
Cleanse the palate and the easel with ease
D
O
W
N
 on my knees,
how easily you will it
Jolt of life, lifting my spirit
As lips meet, smolder turning to flame
I find your sweet scent and grace to blame
For my beating heart
Mental pictures secured in a frame
Of mind that cannot be broken

Celestial ectasy
Tomorrow’s  fantasy
lived today
The only way
I say
That’s worth living


No comments:

Post a Comment